Q: I have a 2001 Chrysler town

I have a 2001 Chrysler town & country v6 3.8 and need to know if a transmission from 2003 town & country v6 3.8will fit my year (2001). It also would be nice to know from what year I could swap my transmission from.

Hi Vadim. Thanks for contacting us tonight. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide an answer you’re looking for. We only provide repair and service advice for OEM solutions, meaning that the only transmission replacement we’d recommend would be from the same year, make and model of Town & Country. You might find better resources for aftermarket or alternative transmission applications through a transmission specialist in your hometown.

The two transmissions are both 41TE transmissions and just need to make sure you match if it is front wheel drive or all wheel drive. The two transmissions should fit.

3. I have a 2001 Chrysler town