Q: I have a 1997 lexus es300 80,000 runs great but when started i smell oil or coolant , there is a oil leak also and when the hood

I have a 1997 lexus es300 80,000 runs great but when started i smell oil or coolant , there is a oil leak also and when the hood

Hi there. If your Lexus is leaking oil or coolant, one of our professional mobile mechanics can likely come to your location and complete a oil / fluid leak inspection. This is typically the best way to pinpoint what is causing the smell you are experiencing.

3. I have a 1997 lexus es300 80,000 runs great but when started i smell oil or coolant , there is a oil leak also and when the hood