Q: I have a 1997 Chevy s10. 4cylinder. Turn signals all 4 don't work. I don't even hear the click noise from the steering column w

All 4 turn signals not working. Fuse is intact. I don't even hear the clicking noice that I hear when lever is usually moved up or down. When I move lever up brake light goes very dim but when lever is pulled down it goes back bright. I have running lights, headlamps OK too. I don't know if it's the turn signal switch or turn signal relay. When I read the manual it says #16 fuse controls relay but does not mention a switch at all

By the description you have provided, it sounds as though your turn signal switch has failed. The turn signal switch is located inside your steering column, and is directly controlled by the turn signal lever. It is actually considered a combination switch because it controls the turn signals, high and low beam headlights, etc. When you actuate the turn signal switch and the lever does not stay in the actuated position, this is usually a sign that the detents inside the switch have failed and will need to be replaced. If this is something you feel you could use a hand in replacing, contact a certified mechanic, like those available at YourMechanic.com.

3. I have a 1997 Chevy s10. 4cylinder. Turn signals all 4 don't work. I don't even hear the click noise from the steering column w