Q: I have a 1997 Chevy s10. 4cylinder. Turn signals all 4 don't work. I don't even hear the click noise from the steering column w

All 4 turn signals not working. Fuse is intact. I don't even hear the clicking noice that I hear when lever is usually moved up or down. When I move lever up brake light goes very dim but when lever is pulled down it goes back bright. I have running lights, headlamps OK too. I don't know if it's the turn signal switch or turn signal relay. When I read the manual it says #16 fuse controls relay but does not mention a switch at all

3. I have a 1997 Chevy s10. 4cylinder. Turn signals all 4 don't work. I don't even hear the click noise from the steering column w