Q: I have a 1989 chev E 5.7 gets gas but no spaek

I have a 1989 chev E 5.7 gets gas but no spark

3. I have a 1989 chev E 5.7 gets gas but no spaek

Q: Transmission quits working completely until I turn it off, then restart it, and then it works briefly, quits again.

if the engine speed is increasing and the vehicle does not move, the transmission is slipping. The first thing to do would be to let the engine idle and warm up to operating temperature and then check the transmission fluid...

Q: Cylinder five misfire code

In most cases a misfire condition can be corrected by inspecting and replacing the spark plug and ignition coil for that cylinder. For your Ford Expedition, I would recommend replacing all of your spark plugs and ignition coils to be...

Q: How do I use the rear window wiper in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

The rear window wiper helps you retain visibility out of your rear window by wiping away rain or any other moisture. Turning on the rear windshield wiper takes only a few seconds: 1. Locate the windshield wiper lever, which protrudes...