Q: I had my truck towed on a flat bed tow truck and now it is vibrating really bad and it sounds like my tires are howling

I had my truck towed on a flat bed tow truck because my battery drained on the side of the highway and now it is vibrating really bad and it sounds like my tires are howling. The tow truck driver used a winch to pull it up when my truck was stuck in drive. Do you think that he could have bent my drive shaft? It was driving fine before he was jolting it to get it off the tow truck and then when he got the back tires on the ground he pushed it back with the back wheels locked.

The problem sounds like you have flat spots on the tires in the rear when the tow truck operator dragged and pushed the truck with the transmission locked. I would recommend having a vehicle safety inspection to see if there is tire damage or other possible damage done by the tow truck. Have a mechanic from YourMechanic come and do the inspection and check the problems for you.

3. I had my truck towed on a flat bed tow truck and now it is vibrating really bad and it sounds like my tires are howling