Q: How do I use the power outlets?

How do I use the power outlets?

A: You’ll find three 12-volt power outlets in ...

You’ll find three 12-volt power outlets in your car. These are designed to be used with portable electronic devices (charging your cell phone, for instance). They are NOT compatible with cigarette lighters. Using them is simple. Here’s what you need to know:

• Front: Locate the front power outlet. It’s on the lower section of the center stack, just above the cup holders. Flip the cover up and plug in your device.

• Middle: A second 12-volt power outlet can be found inside the lower compartment of the storage console between the front seats. Lift the console lid, locate the outlet, lift the outlet lid, and connect your device.

• Rear: There is a third 12-volt power outlet located on the drive side of the cargo compartment near the back door. Lift the lid and connect your device.

• 100 Watt: Some trim levels have a 100-watt/120-volt outlet located on the back of the center storage console, accessible by passengers in the second row seat. This is for connecting larger devices that require significantly more power.

Tip

The 12-volt outlets can be operated with the key in the accessory or on positions. The 120-volt outlet (if equipped) requires that the key be in the on position.