Q: I did a motor swap I put a 94 5 cylinder honda motor into a 91 vigor car it won't go into gear or idle

I did a motor swap I put a 94 5 cylinder honda motor into a 91 vigor car it won't go into gear or idle , when I get it to turn on , it shuts off in a few seconds . Help it's a nightmare

First, of course, be sure that you carried over the complete Honda vehicle electrical system to the Acura because the engine computers (hardware and software) for the two engines that you are referring to are not interchangeable. That alone can account for start up problems like the ones you are describing. If that step is complete, and you are using the Honda harness and all the original Honda controls (PCM/ECM), please simply request a stalling diagnostic and a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, will get this resolved for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I did a motor swap I put a 94 5 cylinder honda motor into a 91 vigor car it won't go into gear or idle