Q: I change my oil change oil filter fuel pump and filter spark plugs and wires distruibor cab and rotor. Truck shakes why?

My truck shakes a little bit plus check engine light blinks every time i step in the gas pedal and feels like it chokes . What can it be wrong?

If your Check Engine Light is coming on, a fault code should be stored in the ECM. A flashing Check Engine Light indicates a potentially serious engine failure. Since the situation you are experiencing can be caused by any number of parts or combination of parts, the best thing to do would be to have a diagnostic check run on your vehicle. Finding that fault code will provide a direction for where to look for the symptoms you are having. Have a certified technician inspect the Check Engine Light thoroughly to diagnose and repair the problem.

• I change my oil change oil filter fuel pump and filter spark plugs and wires distruibor cab and rotor. Truck shakes why?