Q: The engine misfires at 2000 RPM if I accelerate too fast

Miss fires at 2000 rpms if accelerate too quickly. Vibrations

3. The engine misfires at 2000 RPM if I accelerate too fast

Q: I have a nail in my tire, its pressure is at 23. Should I put air in it until I get to the shop in the morning?

You did great in finding the nail in your tire in the first place; usually the problem goes undetected and can cause serious issues. Before the vehicle is driven, the tire pressure must be at the proper inflation level. I...

Q: Rebuilding double cardan joint

Rebuilding Cardon joints is a challenge to even the most experienced mechanic. If you like puzzles and have a high threshold of frustration, have at it. But there are many companies these days that specialize in rebuilding driveshafts and axles...

Q: Cam sensor

The other camshaft sensor is under the air cleaner and near the fuel rail front of the engine, on the side of the head. You have to remove the air cleaner housing for access. If you're unable to find it...