Q: The engine misfires at 2000 RPM if I accelerate too fast

Miss fires at 2000 rpms if accelerate too quickly. Vibrations

Q: My truck runs rough and misfires on 1 and 7 I have put coil pack wires and plugs and fuel filter

Engine misfires can be caused by a list of problems, but there are a few suspects that occur more than others. The primary culprits are simple – spark or fuel – usually manifesting in spark plugs, plug wires, the coil(s)...

Q: Misfire in number 4 cylinder

If the injector tests good, I would check the voltage at the connector and check for a good ground signal from the PCM. This is often done best with a noid light. They can be purchased from most auto parts...

Q: Car will turn over but not start - 2005 Kia Sorento

Hi. There is a good possibility that the timing belt has broken and it is causing the car not to start. The timing belt is what keeps the engine in time so it will start and run. If this belt...