Q: The engine misfires at 2000 RPM if I accelerate too fast

Miss fires at 2000 rpms if accelerate too quickly. Vibrations

3. The engine misfires at 2000 RPM if I accelerate too fast

Q: Turn signal doesn't turn off after making turn

Hello. The problem is the cancellation spring located in the turn signal arm. This spring makes contact with the high spots in the column when the steering wheel turns. These high spots hit the spring and cause it to return...

Q: Several lights quit working

Hello. Thanks for writing in about your 2003 Chevrolet Express 2500. There should be a relay for the turn signals, flasher, and hazard lights. More than likely, this relay is faulty and would need to be replaced. It is also...

Q: Cam shaft position sensor

From the information I was able to gather about your vehicle, it looks as though there is a possible difference in the intake camshafts that were used between the 2007 and 2009 model years. It looks like the camshaft in...