Q: The engine misfires at 2000 RPM if I accelerate too fast

Miss fires at 2000 rpms if accelerate too quickly. Vibrations

3. The engine misfires at 2000 RPM if I accelerate too fast

Q: Q: Oil is leaking onto the spark plugs

Oil on the spark plugs can come from a failed seal, or it can come from a failed valve cover gasket. The spark plug well seals you are referring to can be changed. It is a slightly lengthy process to...

Q: The test says camshaft, but I put some water in the battery and now work, but not perfect

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Your camshaft position sensor is really failing, and needs to be replaced. This sensor can begin to fail for short intervals with heat and vibration, cool off, then work again for a while. Repeat...

Q: My engine started misfiring on my way home from work today. should I have it towed to my mechanic or is it safe to drive to have it fixed.

Hi there. It is not good to drive a vehicle with an engine that is misfiring and running rough as it can damage the engine. When the engine light was flashing, that meant that something went wrong at that moment...