Q: The engine misfires at 2000 RPM if I accelerate too fast

Miss fires at 2000 rpms if accelerate too quickly. Vibrations

Q: Starting issues

The first thing that comes to mind is the ignition control module, ICM. It is located under the ignition coils. It receives data from the crankshaft and camshaft position sensors. It relays this information to the engine computer, PCM. It...

Q: Whining engine, goes with engine, in neutral or on the road 1998 GMC Safari

Hello - the whining noise you describe, which is related to engine speed, could be a worn alternator bearing, worn power steering pump (check your fluid level) or possibly the engine fan clutch. Any of these two can make an...

Q: Locating and replacing my camshaft sensor - 2006 Pontiac Bonneville

Hi there. The camshaft position sensor is located on the rear cylinder head closest to the firewall (exhaust camshaft). Some engine cover and other bracket removal is necessary. If you would like assistance with this, I would recommend having a...