Q: The engine misfires at 2000 RPM if I accelerate too fast

Miss fires at 2000 rpms if accelerate too quickly. Vibrations

Q: How do I set the parking brake?

The parking brake is a vital safety feature that helps keep your car from rolling when it is parked. You should always apply the parking brake when you park your vehicle on any incline, and it’s a good idea to...

Q: The car cut off and couldn't be started

Hello. It sounds like something may have seized in the engine. Before anything, I would check the battery and see if it died and make sure that the engine belt is intact. If the battery and belt are fine, I...

Q: Check engine light comes after a long trip. OBD II scanner gives the code P0015. What would be the cause?

Hi there. The code P0015 is stored for the camshaft position sensor has recorded that the timing is excessive retard. The sensor could have failed due to oil deposits leaking onto the sensor, the variable valve timing sensor has failed,...