Q: The engine misfires at 2000 RPM if I accelerate too fast

Miss fires at 2000 rpms if accelerate too quickly. Vibrations

3. The engine misfires at 2000 RPM if I accelerate too fast

Q: I have a 2008 Chevy Impala and the engine light came on and it reads reduced power and it clunks when you put it in gear.

Hello. In order for me to know what is going on with your car I would need to scan the computer for codes to see what is coming up. Though there are a lot of things that can cause this,...

Q: Q: No start but it will crank

Hi there. It is possible that you have an ignition relay problem or other electrical relay that is causing this problem. However, without being there to inspect your electrical system, it's hard to tell you precisely where to start the...

Q: Replaced part after check engine light was diagnosed, but the check engine light came back on after a few days.

Hi there. The code P0010 is in reference of the Camshaft Position Sensor on your engine. Check the harness to the sensor and see if its hooked up properly. Then check the sensor for resistance as the engine is cranked...