Q: The engine misfires at 2000 RPM if I accelerate too fast

Miss fires at 2000 rpms if accelerate too quickly. Vibrations

Q: Vehicle stalled at 75mph after 30 minutes of driving. Code for pump. Gauge said 1/8th but tank was dry.

Most likely the problem is the sending unit in the fuel tank. A fuel gauge relay will not create a wrong gauge reading. Fuel pumps come as modules that include the fuel level sending unit. In most cases it is...

Q: My oil pressure switch went out and haven't been able to start it since, what could be the issue? I have since replaced the part.

Hi, thanks for writing in. I recommend checking the fuel pump fuse and especially the fuel pump relay. Make sure you are getting power from the ignition switch to trigger the fuel pump relay. On newer (incl. 2000) GM vehicles,...

Q: Where is the camshaft position sensor be located on a 2011 Kia Optima EX GDI?

Hello - the camshaft position sensor is located on the drive-side end of the top of the engine on your vehicle. It is a round black plastic housing - golf-ball size - attached to the engine with one bolt, and...