Q: The engine misfires at 2000 RPM if I accelerate too fast

Miss fires at 2000 rpms if accelerate too quickly. Vibrations

Q: Engine reduction after lower intake gaskets replaced.

If a wire harness was pinched then it most likely got damaged. There may be a wire that is broke or two wires interfering with each other. Have the harness checked where it was damaged to see if they are...

Q: Why is my 1991 Chevrolet S-10 overheating.

Hello. It definitely sounds like you have a coolant flow problem. I would suspect that you either have a restriction in the radiator itself or a failure in the water pump. If the impeller in the water pump is failing...

Q: I replaced the camshaft position sensor and now my car stalls after 10 seconds.

Hi there. The crankshaft position sensor works in junction with the camshaft position sensor. Check the crankshaft position sensor and see if the wiring is loose or disconnected. Check the sensor for any voltage reference coming out of it when...