Q: The engine misfires at 2000 RPM if I accelerate too fast

Miss fires at 2000 rpms if accelerate too quickly. Vibrations

3. The engine misfires at 2000 RPM if I accelerate too fast

Q: AC Blower not Working

The most common failure for this problem is the blower control module (also known as the linear power module). The module should be replaced with a new one, after which you may notice the blower speeds higher than they were...

Q: Sputtering and not accelerating. Maybe fuel pump.

A weak fuel pump is indeed a possibility. Fuel injectors and fuel filter being clogged could also cause this issue. I would recommend having the fuel pressure checked first by a professional from YourMechanic. If the fuel pressure is low...

Q: Check engine light is on with error code P052B. Reset the ECM 3 times. Car is running fine. What could be wrong?

Hi there. The code is on for multiple different sensors that you would need to check. Check for a faulty Crankshaft position sensor, a faulty Camshaft position sensor, a faulty intake valve timing control solenoid valve, or a faulty intake...