Q: The engine misfires at 2000 RPM if I accelerate too fast

Miss fires at 2000 rpms if accelerate too quickly. Vibrations

3. The engine misfires at 2000 RPM if I accelerate too fast

Q: Car using a lot more gas

Lack of maintenance may be the cause for the drop in fuel economy. The vehicle does not have variable valve operation, but does have displacement on demand where the engine's computer actually shuts down cylinders to save some fuel. Have...

Q: Have a couple of solenoid codes and a PO1870 code. is it worth fixing?

Hello, Code P1870 relates to the transmission slipping as you describe. This code can be set off for a few reasons such as towing a trailer as this puts additional stress on the lockup function of the transmission. This may...

Q: Continuous camshaft adjustment (LEFT): Incorrect position of the exhaust camshaft (P0025)"

The P0025 code is telling you that the exhaust camshaft timing is running late. This is not necessarily a sensor issue, but more likely a mechanical one. The variable camshaft timing is controlled by a hydraulic device that is part...