Q: The engine misfires at 2000 RPM if I accelerate too fast

Miss fires at 2000 rpms if accelerate too quickly. Vibrations

3. The engine misfires at 2000 RPM if I accelerate too fast

Q: my engine went out in m camaro and im wondering could i ut a 5.3l engine out of a tahoe or silverado or impala ss in replace

Hello, thanks for your question about your 2011 Camaro. To replace your existing engine, interchanges include the 2010 Camaro and the 2010-2011 Cadillac CTS. If you use a larger engine, which of course is heaver, you will have to modify...

Q: The engine is making rattling very high noise when you start the engine and constant.

The fact that the oil pressure drops when slowing down or stopping would suggest that the oil pressure is lower at lower engine RPM's. This means that the oil level volume is low. The oil capacity in an engine is...

Q: my 2013 scion FRS is haaving a rough idle and it almost feels like its just going to shut off what can it be?

Hello, thank you for writing in. If you are receiving a code for the camshaft position sensor, it is likely causing your loss of power. The vehicle must know where the camshaft is to calculate other engine functions accordingly. A...