Q: The engine misfires at 2000 RPM if I accelerate too fast

Miss fires at 2000 rpms if accelerate too quickly. Vibrations

Q: my tbi injectors dont inject gas

Hi there. If you accidentally put the terminals on the wrong posts when hooking up the battery, then there could have been all kinds of issues that fail within your vehicle. The tbi injectors circuit may have blown the fuse....

Q: 1994 GMC Sonoma not getting power to fuel pump

The problem is somewhere in the fuel pump relay control circuit. There are five relay terminals: battery power, ignition power (controlled by the ECM), ground, output to the pump and connection to the fuel pump prime connector. What the prime...

Q: Car turns over but wont start. 1999 Pontiac Grand Am

Hey there. You'll need to have the fuel pressure tested also. If okay, then you need to see if your injectors are opening to supply fuel. If you have compression, fuel, and spark, then the engine should run. I recommend...