Q: how to sifion gas from a 2016 jeep wrangler

how to sifion gas from a 2016 jeep wrangler

3. how to sifion gas from a 2016 jeep wrangler

Q: What does the 15% next to my oil light mean?

Hi, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to help. This is telling you that your car has 15% life on the oil left, before it is recommended to change it. Make sure the person that changes the oil and...

Q: Rough idle and there is a raw fuel smell coming from the exhaust.

If the spark plugs were replaced and there is too much fuel in the exhaust system, then the injectors are leaking and not spraying (atomizing) the fuel properly. A leaking fuel o-ring will make the fuel puddle up outside of...

Q: I just want to know if my car is repairable.

Hello, thanks for writing in. This depends on a wide variety of factors that would need to be evaluated individually along with the Jeep being physically inspected and diagnosed by a professional. If you'd like to have this done, I...