Q: Getting multiple error codes

I am getting multiple error codes including P0300, P0301, P0302, P0303, P0304, P0305, P0306, P0344, and P0389.

This is showing a misfire on all cylinders, camshaft sensors, and crankshaft sensor codes. The engine would need to be checked to see if it is due to a valve adjustment. From here, all codes can be cleared then re-tested to see what codes come back. The crank or cam sensor may also be the cause for the misfire codes. I recommend you seeking a certified mechanic from YourMechanic to come and test your car’s misfiring issue and have this issue resolved for you.