Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-101695-lylcqkjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-101695-lylcqkjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-101695-lylcqkjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-101695-lylcqkjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-101695-lylcqkjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-101695-lylcqkjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-101695-lylcqkjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-101695-lylcqkjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-101695-lylcqkjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-101695-lylcqkjs:173:8

Q: Hard shifting, high revving

I have some problems with the transmission. If I drive for more than an hour and a half, I get the hard knocking noise while shifting. When I shift from first into second gear, there would also be very high revving and RPMs would increase significantly. On one ocassion, I couldn't shift into second gear at all. There was only high revving. These issues occur only when I drive a bit longer. What could be wrong here?

A: Hello. It is possible that the transmission...

Hello. It is possible that the transmission is faulty and may need to be replaced for your 2007 Chevrolet Express 2500. It sounds like the transmission valve body is overheating and causing the shifting problem you are experiencing. The clutches may be worn out as well, which may also cause a problem with being able to shift properly.

There are several options available when replacing a transmission. The transmission you currently have can be rebuilt by a local transmission shop, you can get a used transmission from a junkyard, or you can buy a new transmission to be installed. However, buying a new transmission to be installed will be costly. If you want to have this checked before moving forward with any repairs, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose your shifting issue.