Q: Vehicle won't start after I switched the ECM.

Wht is causing it not to start all the time censors hve been replaced no power in the vehicle when it is driven vehicle cranks when starting it

Hi there. First check the battery cables and make sure that they are clean and tight. Then check all of the sensors and make sure that all of them are connected. Then check the ECM and make sure that the harnesses are connected properly. A loose connection to the ECM or a sensor will cause the engine to not start up. If you need further assistance with your no start condition, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Vehicle won't start after I switched the ECM.