Q: How to reset worn brake indicator

My car has a worn brake indicator. Can you give me instructions on how to reset it or where to go to fine instructions?

A: You will have to replace the brake pad sens...

You will have to replace the brake pad sensors when you replace the worn out brake pads. The light will then will go out on its own. If the light does not go out, then you have a short in the wiring other than in the sensors. The sensors are the most likely cause of the light being on. A qualified technician from YourMechanic can perform a diagnostic inspection of your brake system at your home or office.