Q: How to reset worn brake indicator

My car has a worn brake indicator. Can you give me instructions on how to reset it or where to go to fine instructions?

3. How to reset worn brake indicator

Q: Car overheating and VSC light coming on

A cooling system pressure test should be performed to ensure that your cooling system can hold the proper amount of pressure needed. If any leaks are found such as a leaking radiator or water pump, these leaks need to be...

Q: What is the cost for full synthetic oil and filter change, lube vehicle, and top all fluids?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost for a full synthetic oil and filter change, lubricate the vehicle, and to top off all fluids

Q: Grumbling sound while breaking at the stop light, brake pedal shakes

You are exactly right. It is your anti-lock braking system that is engaging when you hear that buzzing sound. A number of things could cause the anti-lock braking system to engage when it shouldn't. Some of these things would include:...