Q: how much does it cost to get a timing belt replaced for a 2007 ford explorer v6-4

asked by on April 17, 2017

I need a timing chain replaced. I would like a quote on the price.

Hi, I will be glad to help you with this. You can get the exact written quote that you desire, and schedule the repair to suit your needs, by simply visiting YourMechanic’s timing chain replacement service page. Once on that page, please click on "Get a Quote" and enter your vehicle information (year, make, model). If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr