Q: How mamy converters does a 1998 Lexus es300 have and what are the corrects names? I was told they have 3.

How mamy converters does a 1998 Lexus es300 have and what are the corrects names? I was told they have 3.

FYI--Car engine isn't breathing and will not go past 2000rpm....Replaced radiator side converter as well as bottom converter and egr valve.

The one closest to radiator is bank 1 sensor 1. The one by firewall near manifold is bank 2 sensor 1. The one at Y pipe is bank 1 sensor 2. Your vehicle has only 3 convertors.

3. How mamy converters does a 1998 Lexus es300 have and what are the corrects names? I was told they have 3.