Q: How is it possible to replace struts at my house outside on the snow

I don't see how it can be done without a lift. U need to be in a shop. Struts are a tough, long job. I just don't see how u can do it on the ground n outside n in the cold snow

My car has an automatic transmission. I need rear struts. I just had the front done

Anytime struts are removed the body and suspension will need to be supported separately at the same time. The strut can then be removed without a problem. In order to separate the spring from the strut a special strut compressor will be used since spring is under pressure. The complete strut with spring cttached can be purchased complete and all you do is remove old and install new strut and then have alignment done.

• How is it possible to replace struts at my house outside on the snow