In my 2019 Dodge Challenger my lighting bolt warning ligh...

In my 2019 Dodge Challenger my lighting bolt warning light stays on 5 to 10 seconds after it has started Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about? The throttle light Mechan...

In my 2019 Dodge Challenger my lighting bolt warning light stays on 5 to 10 seconds after it has started Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about? The throttle light Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Challenger yourself? What have you tried so far? No and nothing just got the car 22k miles Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? Could it be I’m using the wrong gas

Automotive Expert
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, my name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* I have over 21 years of experience in this field. I'm so sorry for your inconvenience and hopefully, I can help. What engine does your vehicle have? Also when was your last oil change done?

It is a v6 sxt and it I just got the car 3 days ago the oil change is not due until 26k miles
Automotive Expert
It's a possibility that they forgot to reset the light. For that vehicle you would need to use 87 octane regular, you can also use e85 flex fuel, but I personally don't like using that fuel.

Thanks
Automotive Expert
You are very welcome and God bless.

Is there away I can rest the light
Automotive Expert
Yes, turn the ignition to the on position and scroll thru the arrows on the left side of your steering wheel until you see the oil life. Press and hold the OK until it says 100%.

55357;���