Q: Having delayed shifting issue with my car. It does it more when you accelerate fast. If you accelerate slow it shifts 2003 Honda CRV

My car is delay shifting when accelerating fast. Seems to do ok when you accelerate slow. I am thinking maybe it's a solenoid, but there are many solenoids for the transmission. Any recommendations?

Hi there - your slow-shifting behavior is reported fairly often on this vehicle, with an internal transmission fluid pressure leak (linear solenoid gasket) a common culprit. You don’t mention your mileage, but I recommend a fluid and filter change - using Honda fluid and a transmission inspection, performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Having delayed shifting issue with my car. It does it more when you accelerate fast. If you accelerate slow it shifts 2003 Honda CRV