Q: Q: How do I use the sun visor?

How do I use the sun visor?

3. Q: How do I use the sun visor?

Q: Check hybrid system warning light

Hi there. The Check Hybrid System warning light covers a lot of different systems, ranging from the coolant system, battery and even the drive system (transmission and wheels). As long as your car is not displaying any rough driving symptoms,...

Q: what cable is connected to positive battery terminal from fuse box on 2003 toyota camry

In the Toyota parts catalog, the cable that you are referring to is simply called the "positive battery cable". If your Camry was built in Japan, the positive battery cable is Toyota OEM part no. 82122-33050. If your Camry was...

Q: Dome light unit fell down

The sun visor has no serviceable parts and would need to be replaced if it is unable to stay in its stowed position. If the mounting hardware on the dome light is damaged then the dome light assembly will need...