Q: Q: How do I use the sun visor?

How do I use the sun visor?

3. Q: How do I use the sun visor?

Q: Q: How do I extend the sun visor?

If excess sunlight is coming through the center of the windshield, you can extend the sun visor to help block it. Here’s how: 1. Unfold the sun visor towards the floor. 2. Unlatch the sun visor from the hook on...

Q: Temperature gauge jumping around?

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a faulty coolant temperature sensor. The coolant temperature sensor, is a sensor that reads the engine coolant temperature and sends a signal to the engine control module, or ECM, to control other...

Q: Dome light unit fell down

The sun visor has no serviceable parts and would need to be replaced if it is unable to stay in its stowed position. If the mounting hardware on the dome light is damaged then the dome light assembly will need...