Q: Q: How do I use the sun visor?

How do I use the sun visor?

3. Q: How do I use the sun visor?

Q: What is the vehicle stability assist?

Your car has a stability assist system built into it (VSA). You might be more familiar with this as “electronic stability control,” but they both refer to the same thing. The VSA is a system designed to enhance...

Q: Gear shift cable broken

Hello, depending on how the shifter cable is broken, the cable, the linkage, or both might have to be replaced. The only way to see what has failed is to visually inspect the cable and linkage. You may have to...

Q: Radiator leaking from crack in top

This is pretty common. The metal gets very thin from cooling system wear, and the tank cannot hold the pressure any more and splits. I recommend replacing the radiator and testing the complete system for any other problems.