Q: Hazard lights flash around 5 times well after car is locked

asked by on May 15, 2017

Hazard lights blink around 5 times well after car is locked. It does this several times

Hi there. There are some times when an electrical glitch or error code is stored in the ECU that will trigger "odd" electrical problems like you’ve listed in your question. The best way to determine why this is happening is to have one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a check engine light inspection, so they can download stored error codes and determine the source of this issue, clear error codes and determine the course of action to resolve this problem.