Q: WHY I ALWAYS RECIEVE MEESAGE 2012 honda CIVIC usb unsupported

When i insert usb to play music is always showing not supported.

It can be as simple as the usb cable. The small tabs in the connector are very small and fragile. If they are bent even in the slightest, you can lose connection. Try another cable. Also, try another device. If another device works without issue, then the device you are using may have had software updates that make it incompatible with the vehicle. Try doing a hard reset to the device to see if that helps. Otherwise, it can be the usb connector itself that is worn or damaged.

3. WHY I ALWAYS RECIEVE MEESAGE 2012 honda CIVIC usb unsupported