Q: How do I use the key fob?

How do I use the key fob?

3. How do I use the key fob?

Q: Q: How do I deprogram the memory feature?

The memory feature on your truck move the seats and mirrors to your desired settings. If you ever need to change where the settings are placed, you can deprogram the memory feature. To deprogram the memory feature. Hold down...

Q: Truck won't start, but lights come on and flicker

What you are describing sounds like a faulty starter solenoid. A faulty starter solenoid will generally produce a clicking sound when turning the key. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity...

Q: Where is the spare tire located?

The spare tire is located with your car jack, in the trunk. To access the spare tire, open the trunk, and remove the luggage floor cover.