Q: Car overheats while not moving or moving very slow.

I just did an oil change n they check that all my fluids are fine but they did not reset it it keep saying is 22% life of oil and while I was at a fast food restaurant waiting in line for my food the truck staring overheating as soon as I stared drinking the temperature of the engine stabilize n was back to normal it only does it if I'm standing n not moving that much

Hello. A temporary "hotter than normal" behavior like your are describing is likely to be a failed radiator fan switch. The switch (and fan) should power up when the engine temperature is hotter than normal - such as low air-flow scenarios like a drive-thru. When the car starts moving again, there is enough air flow to cool the engine without the fan, and the temperature returns to normal.

I would recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine why the car is running hotter than normal and suggest any needed repairs.

3. Car overheats while not moving or moving very slow.