Q: Car not driveable

asked by on October 15, 2016

The car will change gears from park down to first but when I put it in drive it jus revs up and not move and I go to 3rd and it goes in reverse then I go to 2nd and it drives normally doing 60mph+ then I go to first and the max speed is 25mph+ so the car goes in reverse in 2 different shifts...could anyone tell me what the problem is

Not able to change gears Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello, An inspection of the vehicle will have to be done. The possibility of an internal failure of the transmission has occurred. This would still need to be confirmed. If you’d like, a certified Your Mechanic technician can come to your location to do this and give you recommendations for this type of repair. Please look at this web site for more information. Transmission shift problem