Q: Crank but not start, There is spark and fuel spray in injector, I change the PCM and distributor box but still the same no start

Crank but not start, There is spark our from the Hi tension wire and fuel spray in injector, I change the PCM and distributor box but still the same no start

If you are getting spark and fuel to the engine then the only thing left to check is the compression in the engine. Have a compression test done to see if the timing belt may have jumped timing. You should also test the computer for any codes. If any are present they will need to be diagnose and repaired as necessary. Have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, perform these checks and diagnose starting issue firsthand for an accurate repair.

3. Crank but not start, There is spark and fuel spray in injector, I change the PCM and distributor box but still the same no start