Q: How do I use the fold-away mirrors?

How do I use the fold-away mirrors?

3. How do I use the fold-away mirrors?

Q: How do you work the manual rearview mirror?

Your car’s rearview mirror provides essential visibility out of the back window. However, you will need to adjust it periodically, as well as after anyone else has driven the car. Here’s what you need to do: Grasp the mirror...

Q: How do I scroll through the radio stations?

Scrolling through the radio is very easy. Simply press the Tune soft key, then use the Left/Right buttons to scroll (press the button a second time to stop scrolling), or rotate the Tune knob.

Q: How do you delete a paired phone in the HandsFreeLink?

You can pair up to six different phones with the HandsFreeLink® (HFL) system on your Civic. However, you might need to delete one in order to add a new phone, or you might want to remove one if you no...