Q: I replaced the Vent Valve Solenoid and Purge Valve and the check engine light came back on again for P0449 like before the repair.

I replaced the Vent Valve Solenoid and Purge Valve and the check engine light came back on again for P0449 like before the repair. This code come on 3 weeks after we replaced the Spark Plugs, Upstream Heated Oxygen Sensor, cleaned MAF sensor, installed new fuel injectors, and put new air filter in. What else could be wrong? Could it be a fuse and if so which one?

It is very possible that you can have a clog in your EVAP system somewhere preventing flow. I would recommend having the lines cleared out with some compressed air if possible by a qualified professional.

3. Q: I replaced the Vent Valve Solenoid and Purge Valve and the check engine light came back on again for P0449 like before the repair.