Q: Steering wheel makes popping noise

I hear a popping noise when I turn my steering wheel all the way to the left. I replaced my power steering pump last fall.

If you hear a popping noise when turning the wheel left, that may be indicative of a problem with the steering or suspension system. I would fist try and locate approximately where the noise is coming from, and then conduct a thorough visual inspection of the area on the underside of the vehicle, it is possible that various suspension or steering joints and linkages may be worn or damaged. If no obvious cause of the noise is found, I would recommend having the vehicle driven and inspected by a knowledgable technician to diagnose your wheel’s popping noise.

3. Steering wheel makes popping noise