Q: How do I replace spark plugs on a 1991 Plymouth Acclaim

I would like to know how to replace spark plugs on a 1991 Plymouth Acclaim

Hi there. If you have not completed this type of job before, I would recommend one of two things. First, purchase a service and repair manual for your 1991 Plymouth Acclaim online; as it will have detailed instructions and what tools you’ll need. Second, if you determine that you don’t have the right resources to complete this job, feel free to have a mobile mechanic from our team come to your location and complete a spark plug replacement for you.

3. How do I replace spark plugs on a 1991 Plymouth Acclaim