Q: How do I get radio information for the station/song that's playing

I was wondering how do I get it to view the name of the song/artist on the radio? On the satellite radio preview it does it but not on the fm stations..

Hi,

More than likely, your stock stereo does not have the capability to display this information. It’s only been within the last few years that nearly all new vehicles display the song/artist playing on FM radio. If you want this feature, upgrading to an aftermarket audio deck will solve your problem. Nearly every aftermarket unit you’ll find will display the song/artist information.

3. How do I get radio information for the station/song that's playing