Q: how do i fix my ignition switch that someone broke its the bar that turn the car on is not connected so i have to push the bar

how do i fix my ignition switch that someone broke its the bar that turn the car on is not connected so i have to push the bar when i turn my key it dont start i have to push the bar that connect to the key ignition what is that bar callled

You most likely will have to replace the ignition lock cylinder, which is the entire housing where the key is inserted and the ignition assembly is turned. You can have one of our mobile mechanics complete this job for you; as it can be complex to carefully replace the right wires and connections.

3. how do i fix my ignition switch that someone broke its the bar that turn the car on is not connected so i have to push the bar