Q: How do you store names and numbers in the HandsFreeLink phonebook?

How do you store names and numbers in the HandsFreeLink phonebook?

Your HandsFreeLink® (HFL) system gives you a lot of capabilities, including storing up to 50 different names and numbers in the onboard phonebook. The numbers associated with names can include phone numbers, but also passwords, account numbers and more. To store names and numbers, follow these quick steps:

1. Press the talk button and then release it

2. Say “phonebook”

3. Say “store” once you’ve heard the system’s prompts

4. Tell the system the name you want to use

5. Tell the system the number you want to associate with the name

6. After the system delivers further prompts, just say “enter” and the name and number will be stored

Tips

• You can edit names and numbers easily through the HFL system by saying “edit” instead of “store” and then providing the existing name and number and then the new information.

• Also, try using longer names with several syllables rather than short, simple names as the system is able to recognize them more easily.

3. How do you store names and numbers in the HandsFreeLink phonebook?