Q: I want to couple two separate bike engine onto same shaft. Is that possible? If yes how ?

I want to make project high torque tribike for racing. I want to couple two separate bike engines onto same shaft but problem is that power selection of both engine like same at time or alternate time.

Hi there. To answer your question in the most simple terms, yes; it is possible to link multiple engines to a single drive shaft. However, this is something our mobile mechanics would not be the right source to ask how it’s done. I would recommend looking for a performance motor or custom hot rod shop to seek out their advice. It might be very difficult to receive this information for free however, so you might want to research online to see how other private fabricators have accomplished this.

• I want to couple two separate bike engine onto same shaft. Is that possible? If yes how ?