Q: Brakes won't stay pumped and fluid overs the area where u fill it up at

Need help solving my brake issue they won't stay pumped but when its off they will pump

If you are bleeding the brakes out and keep getting air in the system then you test system and it still feels like it has a low pedal again. The brakes are bled again and gets air in it again you are getting air entering into the back of the brake master cylinder. You should replace the master cylinder and bleed the system again to get all air out. If problem continues then replace the brake booster for excessive pressure into back of brake master cylinder.

3. Brakes won't stay pumped and fluid overs the area where u fill it up at