Q: How do I fix my fuel gage in my truck?

I have a 2002 GMC and my fuel gage sometimes works and most ofen it doesn:t

3. How do I fix my fuel gage in my truck?

Q: Can a error saying Manifold Absolute Pressure/ Barometric Pressure Circuit Malfunction be caused by a almost dead battery?

Hello. The low battery should not cause problem with the MAP sensor but will cause the computer to have different issues. It could cause the charging system to overcharge. You need to verify that the intake does not have any...

Q: I Had my oil changed on 5/28/16. On 5/31/16 the check engine light came on. On 6/5/16 the low oil pressure turn off engine came on

Hello, From what you describe it would not appear to me that something went wrong during your oil change. If the level is correct on the dipstick and the engine runs and sounds okay, then it is probably something else....

Q: Water damage to electrical components after a flood. Is there anyway for the electrical to be tested?

Many times when a vehicle has been involved in a flood, it is typically considered to be totaled. There are so many electrical systems in newer automobiles that it would be very tough to test everything for water damage. I...