Q: How do I fix my fuel gage in my truck?

I have a 2002 GMC and my fuel gage sometimes works and most ofen it doesn:t

3. How do I fix my fuel gage in my truck?

Q: When I hit the brakes it makes a weird noise.

Hello. Shuddering or pulsating at the brake pedal can be caused by a few things. The first thing I would do is carefully examine the rotors. If they show any signs of severe wear, it may be possible that they...

Q: collision sensor goes off

Hello. It sounds like there may be an intermittent problem with the collision sensor. Keep in mind that intermittent problems are some of the most difficult to diagnose. When the sensor has an intermittent problem, it may cause the truck...

Q: Truck will not start or crank with the key bit all lights are on, 2008 6.6L gmc 2500

It sounds like what you are describing may be related to a faulty starter relay or some faulty wiring that may not be producing a proper connection to the starter. The starter relay directs power from the battery to the...