Q: How do I fix my fuel gage in my truck?

I have a 2002 GMC and my fuel gage sometimes works and most ofen it doesn:t

3. How do I fix my fuel gage in my truck?

Q: Check engine light is on. I dont know what to do about it.

In order to have your check engine light is on checked you should have YourMechanic or another mechanic do a check engine light inspection. This inspection will scan the computer and retrieve any stored codes in memory. The codes received...

Q: Q: Knocking from engine.

Unfortunately without more information it will be difficult to narrow down why you are experiencing a knocking sound in your vehicle. In my experience Envoys have had many different reasons that could duplicate an engine knock. The most common is...

Q: 2006 GMC 2500 HD P0101 Mass ari flow sensor (MAF) performance

The powertrain control module (PCM) sends the mass air flow (MAF) sensor a 12-volt reference signal. Incoming air flows over a wire inside the MAF, which allows it to measure intake air temperature, and therefore air density. The MAF then...