Q: How do I adjust the remote start heater and air conditioning for my 2007 Yukon?

How do I adjust the remote start heater and air conditioning?

Hi Michael. Thanks for contacting us tonight. Although the specific steps for completing this process is often unique for each year, make and model, there are some general steps that most GMC’s use. To set the controls for when you remote start your truck, you have to do the following. When you are in the truck, while its running, hit the power button on the climate controls to turn everything off. The display should now be blank. All you have to do is adjust the temperature (without turning it back on) to your liking. You can also adjust where the air comes out, defrost, floor, vents, etc. Wait until the display turns back off and you are all set. You will know you are doing it correctly because the power light will not light up while adjusting the remote start settings. If you hit the power button again, you will see your original settings as they were before you turn the heat controls off. If this does not work, contact your local GMC dealership service department and ask them to email you the process for your 2007 GMC Yukon. It shouldn’t cost you anything.

3. How do I adjust the remote start heater and air conditioning for my 2007 Yukon?