Q: How do I use the horn?

asked by on December 14, 2015

How do I use the horn?

While the horn might not be the most sophisticated piece of equipment on your car, it does provide you with some safety. It can be used to warn other drivers while on the road, as well as for calling attention to your car if you are in danger or feel threatened. Here’s how to use it:

• Press the horn symbol in the center of the steering wheel to sound the horn.

• Release the horn to turn it off.

Tips

• The horn will sound as long as you hold pressure on the area around the symbol on the steering wheel.

• The horn may not sound if the steering wheel adjuster lever is unlocked. Always make sure the lever is locked and the steering wheel is correctly positioned.