Q: Hi Noe, how to find out its front or rear Differential/Gear Oil which needs Replacement?

Hi, how to find out if the Differential/Gear Oil Replacement is needed for my car? and is it just for front or rear or both? Please let me know the cost estimate also. thanks!

JM

Hi there. We have a great service maintenance tool on our website that lets you know what differential / gear old replacement services are required - and at what mileage intervals. To receive an estimate for this service, please click this link and enter your vehicle’s information after clicking the Get a Quote blue button on that page. For your Lexus, replacing the rear differential fluid is recommended.

• Hi Noe, how to find out its front or rear Differential/Gear Oil which needs Replacement?