Q: Hey, I have a cracked radiator on the side where the plastic is, anyways I can change or fix it without changing the whole thing?

There is a crack in the top of the plastic on the radiator and I was wondering if there was a quick fix until I can get the money to buy a new one.

A: I am not aware of any repairs that can be d...

I am not aware of any repairs that can be done to seal the plastic tanks on the radiators. The crack is created due to the plastic getting weak and not being able to contain the radiator pressure anymore. I would suggest not driving the vehicle until you are able to replace the radiator. The possibility of overheating your engine and doing more major damage to the engine will be much more expensive to fix in the long-run. If you need help with any this, get a quote from YourMechanic. They can come to your home or office to replace your radiator at lower costs than the auto shop.