Q: Drove thru a puddle now car turns over but won't start I've tested started altinator battery fuses distributor cap and spark plugs

asked by on February 25, 2018

I drove thru a puddle and now my van won't start I have checked the starter batter altinator and distributor cap along with all the fuses and still no luck help me

You will need to check to see if the engine has spark or fuel pressure. You may have tripped the fuel inertia switch and just need to reset it. You should have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and check the car for you if you need further assistance.