Q: Hey how are you I just want to KNOW about how much to fix my 2005 Expedition electronic throttle problem

My truck is hesitating to drive forward and reverse and on my dashes it say electric throttle cntrl I can still drive it at times and then I can

Hi there. The first thing we would need to do is determine what the root cause of the light coming on. It could be any part of the throttle circuit; wiring harness, loose connection, failing throttle motor, failing throttle sensors, ECM, etc... Guessing can become very expensive very quickly and we wouldn’t want that to happen. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with an electrical problems inspection.

3. Hey how are you I just want to KNOW about how much to fix my 2005 Expedition electronic throttle problem