Q: Car making a scraping noise

I have a leak in my brake line. I continued to drive and now my car makes a loud scraping or scrubbing noise.

Brake fluid is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi. First off, a leaking brake line is very unsafe because only half of your brake system is engaging when you use your brakes. From my experience, you have worn out the brakes that only work when you have a sufficient amount of brake fluid. I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect your vehicle’s brake leaks to eliminate any further complications that can arise.