Q: Headlight bulb locations on my car.

On my elements headlights there's 4 bulbs what is the function of each bulb and it's location?can you help me?

Hi there. There could be bulbs for fog or daytime driving. If you start the vehicle during the day and two of the bulbs come on with no switch on, then they are daytime running lights. If the lights do not come on, but there is a switch for them other than the headlight switch, then the bulbs could be for fog lights or for additional lighting for off road. If you need further assistance with the headlights, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Headlight bulb locations on my car.