Q: Headlight bulb locations on my car.

On my elements headlights there's 4 bulbs what is the function of each bulb and it's location?can you help me?

3. Headlight bulb locations on my car.

Q: Knock sensor honda element

An engine knock sensor will cause timing to be retarded if there is an engine knock but should not cause any no start conditions.

Q: AC is not blowing cold and a plastic-like smell when AC is on.

There are different possibilities that could contribute to the plastic smell. The smell could be caused by a coolant leak, an electrical issue, the A/C compressor overheating, or simply an outside smell. Sometimes, plastic bags tend to get stuck...

Q: Axle Bent and Cost

Sent to CS and answer made live.