Q: Having weird transmission issues need advise on to sell or fix.

Ok so I drive a mustang lx 1991 I was going down the road and my car acted like it was in neutral all of a sudden now all the gears act like that R D OD 1 2 etc. So i got it towed back home and it sat for a few days and now it will move in every gear but Overdrive if i put it in OD it will just rev up and not really move but it kinda will just coast a small amout. checked all fluids all are good. just need some advice on to sell it or fix it just put new tires on it like a week ago.

A: The transmission will likely need to be reb...

The transmission will likely need to be rebuilt or replaced. I would get a quote from a few local shops for a transmission overhaul and then compare this with the car’s value before and after repairs. Look at some other car’s on the market that you might be interested in and see if it’s worth the repair or if you would rather spend money on buying a car.