Q: Having problems with replacing the valve body.

I was changing the transmission fluid when I saw that the anchor was on the oil pan. I took the valve body off and tightened the anchor again. My problem is that I am having a hard time putting the valve body back in place because of the park rod.

Try to keep in mind the position of the park rod when you first removed the valve body. As long as nothing else was changed between removing the valve body and reinstalling it, the valve body should go back in the same way it came out. Make sure that there is nothing above the valve body that would interfere with its flush installation to the transmission. For most parts on vehicles installation is reverse of removal. If you are still unable to get it reinstalled after checking all angles I would recommend having a transmission expert come to help you out. The technician who looks at your transmission should be knowledgable enough to diagnose your problem.

3. Having problems with replacing the valve body.