Q: Had transmission front and rear pinon seal replaced now has a wine noise from gear shift area

Had transmission front and rear pinon seal replaced now I have a wining noise coimg from the gear shift area during coasting and driving at speeds above about 20 MPh.... I'm concerned they messed something up

Replacing the seals should not have anything to do with the noise unless they put in the incorrect type of oil after the work was done. I would make sure the correct GM transmission fluid is used or you may get gear noise.

On the other hand, if you were replacing the seals, then you may have ran it low on oil and caused some bearing wear internally.

Check and change the transmission fluid and you should notice the noise to be reduced if they used the incorrect oil. Otherwise the noise is likely internal wear on the bearings.

• Had transmission front and rear pinon seal replaced now has a wine noise from gear shift area