Q: Grinding noise coming off the back wheel

I have a grinding noise coming off the back passenger side Tire. I have been told it's wheel bearings or the U joint

3. Grinding noise coming off the back wheel

Q: Tire leaning in

This is an obvious damage to the spindle in the rear or the upper control arm. Also alignment is out causing the steering wheel to be off center. You should have a 4 wheel alignment check to isolate the bent...

Q: Jerking when accelerating.

The transmission fluid level should be checked while the engine is running at operating temperature and idling with the gear selector in the park position. If this was the case when you checked your transmission fluid and the level was...

Q: Knocking sound when turning. Possibly suspension.

It could be a tie rod end that is worn out. A technician could tell you exactly where the problem is coming from if you schedule an inspection of the clicking noise when you turn.