Q: Grinding noise coming off the back wheel

I have a grinding noise coming off the back passenger side Tire. I have been told it's wheel bearings or the U joint

3. Grinding noise coming off the back wheel

Q: Fan runs when car is off. Overheats when idling for a 3-minute period

Hey there. This can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know, the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant temperature...

Q: My 2008 Subaru Forester will not move forward in any gear

Hello. If you have an automatic transmission and the vehicle will not move forward at all then most of the time this is the result of a serious internal transmission failure. It can also be caused by an issue with...

Q: Transmission noise after shutting down engine.

Hello. The grinding noise is likely an internal transmission issue. Putting the new transmission fluid inside of it likely freed up some already sticking components that were already beyond tolerance ranges and they are now becoming abrasive. I would suggest...