Q: Grinding noise coming off the back wheel

I have a grinding noise coming off the back passenger side Tire. I have been told it's wheel bearings or the U joint

3. Grinding noise coming off the back wheel

Q: What name is given to the bearing after the wheel bearing on a 2006 Pontiac Torrent

In your application, the passenger side CV axle does not use a carrier (center support) bearing. The noise you are describing could be due to failure of the same wheel bearing (not a rare occurrence, please read below), or the...

Q: I have a 08 Pontiac G6 car won't jump start no lights no click at all what could this be

Be sure to resolve this as routinely jump starting a vehicle is not a safe practice. Every time the operation is performed there is a risk of damage to both vehicles, as well as bystanders, due to short circuit, reversed...

Q: How much would it cost for battery cables under the hood?

Sorry to hear about your battery being stolen. One of our mobile mechanics can come to your location and replace your battery cables and install a new battery if you'd like. In order to provide you with a quote, we'll...