Q: Preferred oil for a 2016 Chrysler 200

I need an oil change and I don't know what the preferred oil is for a chrysler 200 2016

The type of oil that should be used for a specific application depends largely on the driver’s driving habits, the environment in which the car is driven, the mileage on the car’s engine, and the limits that the engine may be pushed to. Your Chrysler 200 calls for a 0-20W oil, but this may be different depending on your location and proximity to extreme weather conditions. If you’d like, one of our mobile experts from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to perform an oil change service on your car to determine the best option for your vehicle. Otherwise, feel free to resubmit another question with the details I’ve mentioned above for a more detailed response. Best of luck!

3. Preferred oil for a 2016 Chrysler 200