Q: Fuel not pumping,no ignition spark.

Been sitting for 4 months.went to start it no fuel pump sound,and no fire in the ignition.

3. Fuel not pumping,no ignition spark.

Q: Check engine light is on and keep jerking and cutting off and want crank

There a couple of things that will typically cause the jerking reaction you are describing, both of which will also cause the check engine light to come on as well. The camshaft position sensor measures the rotational position of the...

Q: Right front brake pads worn more than left ones

You've got a Mustang. You're probably driving and braking pretty fast. The right brakes, on most people's cars always wear out faster than the left ones. This is because when you are driving fast, and when you make a left...

Q: I drove my car with 2 spark plugs unplugged misfired horribly, what kind of damage could I have done?

Hello, This should not have caused any damage and is generally not something to worry about. To the extent you continued to drive it this way, for very long the un-burnt fuel that is pumping through the non-firing cylinders may...