Q: Fuel not pumping,no ignition spark.

Been sitting for 4 months.went to start it no fuel pump sound,and no fire in the ignition.

3. Fuel not pumping,no ignition spark.

Q: Q: Car won't accelerate.

Based on the information you gave, it sounds like you may be low on transmission fluid, or maybe some other internal transmission problem. The first thing I would check is the transmission fluid level. This is done with the vehicle...

Q: Car does not start when I turn the ignition.

The engine in this vehicle has a timing belt and may have broken, causing the no start. Another problem may be the distributor ignition sensors inside it.A mechanic can inspect for your 'no start'. My recommendation is to have the...

Q: My cars enginefail safe mode has activated and I am curios what I would need to check to fix this.

Your engine fail safe is a protection mode so additional damage and safety is important. I would recommend having the computer scanned to see if the computer systems have set a code that needs repaired. The vehicle could go into...