Q: Fuel not pumping,no ignition spark.

Been sitting for 4 months.went to start it no fuel pump sound,and no fire in the ignition.

It’s possible that the crankshaft sensor has failed. Typically when cranking the engine, the engine control unit reads the crankshaft sensor to see the engine is turning. Then it will power up the fuel pump and ignition circuits. If the sensor is shorted and does not send the proper signal, the ecu will not power up the fuel pump or ignition circuits. While the crankshaft sensor is the most likely culprit, have a certified technician look into the no start condition as it is possible other components can be at fault.