Q: Fuel not pumping,no ignition spark.

Been sitting for 4 months.went to start it no fuel pump sound,and no fire in the ignition.

3. Fuel not pumping,no ignition spark.

Q: Engine light goes on and off

Usually there are two instances where we see a check engine light appear on and off as you describe the first involves the Check Engine Light coming on and staying lit. The vehicle will drive as if there is no...

Q: Odometer/trip meter stopped working

There is only one vehicle speed sensor, so if the speedometer is working, then the problem lies in the instrument cluster, or trip computer. I recommend having a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come out to your car's...

Q: Check engine light is on. The gas cap is okay and the vent sensor by crankcase seems okay too. What could it be?

The issue could be the evaporative emission vent purge valve on the vapor charcoal canister. I recommend using a sniffer that is used for butane and check for a fuel leak around the vent purge valve and see if there...